Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching?
- Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential
- Client-driven (it’s about you as a client and not the coach)
- Focuses on setting goals, creating outcomes, and managing personal change
As your coach, my role is to help you:
- Discover, clarify and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
How do I ensure confidentiality of our conversation?
As a Transformative Coach, I abide by the principles of the International Coaching Federation in which we take client confidentiality seriously. There will be a client confidentiality form to be signed by both of us to ensure this.
What do I expect in a coaching session?
Since coaching is a partnership, there will be a written coaching agreement between the coach and the client. Expect that there will be pre-work such as assessments if applicable to help enlighten the forthcoming conversation. You will notice that there will be a lot of powerful questions that help you discover your truest and purest intentions. The coach is also present to provide accountability for your goals and actions.
Still have more questions? Get in touch and I’ll be happy to answer them as soon as possible.